Tuesday 16 September 2014

La rentrée: Sur mon iPhone

I was thinking of different activities I could use to get to know my students at my new school.  Instead of having them write a paragraph about them, I wanted something they could do a little more independently, and something that was creative.  After seeing a technology-themed bulletin board idea, I thought of this activity:


Students get a blank iPhone template, and they have to create icons of things that they like.  For my example, I drew a "creeper" from Minecraft and labelled it "les jeux vidéo." The students had to draw 12 icons, and I hope to use the iPhones in a display outside the French office.

*********************************************************************************

If you are interested in doing this activity yourself, here's the handout (link) I made.  There are 2 phones per page, trying to save some trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment